Introduction to Deep Learning¶
We accept customized training requests. please contact the course instructor Dr. Nuyun Zhang (Nellie) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This 3-hour hands-on workshop will cover the basic concepts of:
- Deep learning concept and workflow
- Bias/variance, regularization, optimization algorithm, hyperparameter tuning
- Vision with deep learning (Convolutional Neural Network)
- Text with deep learning (Embedding, RNN, LSTM, GRU, Attention)
- Pipeline with GPU, CPU
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of statistics & Python.
Notes: We offer bi-weekly consultation sessions to answer your questions. Or you can email email@example.com for questions or appointments.
We will provide PACE clusters as the computational resource during the sessions. You will get a follow up email once your registration is confirmed, so that you can setup your account with PACE, and read prerequisite materials. Due to space limits, we cannot guarantee that your spot until you receive a confirmation email. For a long waiting list, we may consider adding another offering soon and we will let you know. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact the course instructor Dr. Nuyun Zhang (Nellie) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Course Offerings¶
- Tuesday May 26, 2020, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday June 17, 2020, 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Friday July 17, 2020, 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Past Course Offerings¶
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 8:30-11:30AM in Coda Room 114.
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 8:30-11:30AM in Coda Room 114.