PACE maintenance is scheduled to start at 6:00 am Tuesday, October 24, 2023, and continue through Thursday, October 26, 2023, at 11:59 pm. All headnodes and clusters will be unavailable while we make upgrades to improve overall PACE experience. More details of the activities this maintenance day will be available at the PACE blog at http://blog.pace.gatech.edu closer to the maintenance.
- We aim to provide as many resources as possible to you get started. Be sure to check out getting started for general information about logging into PACE managed clusters. We also have a frequently asked questions section for more general information. If you would like to contact us directly, there are two ways of reaching us:
Email us directly at email@example.com¶
- The more information we have, the faster we can resolve the problem. The following are very helpful:
- The exact error message that is displayed to the screen
- The exact sequence of commands you executed that resulted in that error
- The location of the job script or program you were trying to run
- An explanation of what you have already attempted
- Any symptoms that may be related to the problem
Submit a Help Request¶
- You may also choose to contact us via this help request form
- If you use this form, please be sure to indicate in the description that your request is related to PACE.