Request an Account¶
Getting involved with PACE Cluster¶
- Access to the FoRCE cluster is available at no cost to students and faculty, given they fill out a brief proposal.
- In addition, faculty have many purchase options, ranging from powerful personal nodes to expanded storage.
- Please read the PACE participation page for more infomation
Graduate and Undergraduate¶
- If other members of your research group already have a cluster account, have your falculty advisor submit a request to email@example.com. If your research group does not currently use the cluster, have your faculty advisor fill out the FoRCE allocations proposal
- If your associated research group already has access to PACE clusters, have the project PI request access. If you are the project PI, fill out the proposal on the PACE participation page