PACE: Examples and Guides for using PACE clusters¶
Welcome to PACE's "getting started" repository, which provides example job submission scripts, guides on running various applications interactively, and guides on compiling/installing packages.
About PACE Clusters¶
Getting Started (Connecting to PACE clusters)¶
- New User Guide
- Request an Account
- Log Onto the Cluster
- Configure VPN
- Windows Subsystem for Linux
- Running GUI Applications
- Helpful Commands Cheatsheet
Frequently Asked Questions¶
Storage and File Transfer with the Cluster¶
- Storage Guide
- File Transfer SCP (Linux / Mac)
- File Transfer WinScp (Windows)
- File Transfer with FileZilla
- File Transfer with Globus
- globus-url-copy Command Line Tool
- Use Job-Specific Local Scratch Storage
- Scheduler Overview
- Job Submission
- Choosing Job Resources
- Input and Output
- MPI and Interconnection Networks
- See the Software section of the navigation bar for links to guides to many of the most popular software packages on PACE.
Hive Cluster Documentation¶
Hive Gateway Documentation¶
Troubleshooting your jobs¶
- Why is my job stuck in the queue?
- Why did my job terminate / fail?
- Why is my interactive / gui job not working?