Coming Soon: The Phoenix Cluster will be coming into production in late fall. Stay tuned for annoucements on the PACE Website and the Pace Blog¶
Getting Started with Phoenix Clusters¶
Welcome to PACE's "getting started" guide for the Phoenix cluster. The Phoenix Cluster is a cutting edge HPC resource at Georgia Tech. Here you can find example job submission scripts, Phoenix specific information, and an an updated Phoenix software list.
List of Phoenix Cluster Pages¶
- Getting Started with Phoenix
- Log on to Phoenix
- Storage on Phoenix
- File Transfer on Phoenix
- Submit Jobs to Phoenix Queues
- Phoenix Cluster Software Guide
- Phoenix Cluster Resources
- Example Job on Phoenix: Python
- Create Symlinks
- Where is my data from Rich?
- Overall, the workflow is similar to any other PACE managed cluster. To review the workflow, check out this diagram
Log on to Phoenix¶
- Please refer to the Log on to Phoenix Page for a detailed guide.
- Please refer to the Helpful Commands Page in the Getting Started section for a detailed list of commands that also apply to the Phoenix Cluster.
Run GUI Applications on Phoenix¶
- Please refer to the Run GUI Applications Page in the Getting Started section for a detailed guide that also applies to the Phoenix Cluster.
Configure the GT VPN¶
- Please refer to the GT VPN Page in the Getting Started section for a detailed guide that also applies to the Phoenix Cluster.
Configure Windows Subsystem for Linux to Access Phoenix¶
- Please refer to the Windows Subsystem for Linux Page in the Getting Started section for a detailed guide that also applies to the Phoenix Cluster.
- Instead of using
firstname.lastname@example.org log into the cluster, please use
email@example.com, replacing someuser3 with your GT username.
- Please refer to the Modules Guide in the Batch Software Guides section for a detailed guide. Please note that the Phoenix Cluster uses RHEL7, so only that part of the guide applies.
Summary of Phoenix Resources¶
* For further information about the resources offered on the Phoenix Cluster, please visit the Resources Page.