Request an Account¶
Getting involved with PACE Cluster¶
- Access to the FoRCE cluster is available at no cost to students and faculty, given they fill out a brief proposal.
- In addition, faculty have many purchase options, ranging from powerful personal nodes to expanded storage.
- Please read the PACE participation page for more infomation
Graduate and Undergraduate¶
- If other members of your research group already have a cluster account, have your falculty advisor submit a request to email@example.com. If your research group does not currently use the cluster, have your faculty advisor fill out the FoRCE allocations proposal
- If your associated research group already has access to FoRCE (or another PACE-managed cluster), have the project PI request access. If you are the project PI, fill out the proposal on the PACE participation page